Ingredients: Serves 8-10 slices
1 cup mashed banana
½ cup Shine Blueberry Lemonade
¼ cup melted coconut oil
5 drops vanilla liquid stevia
1 ¼ cup (150g) gluten free flour blend
1 ½ cups almond meal
¼ tsp sea salt
2 tsp baking powder
1 cup fresh blueberries
¼ cup melted coconut butter
2 tbsp Shine Blueberry Lemonade
3 tbsp fresh lemon juice
1 drop vanilla liquid stevia
1. Preheat your oven to 160C (fan forced) and line a loaf pan with baking paper.
2. In a large bowl, mix together the mashed bananas, blueberry lemonade, coconut oil and stevia drops.
3. Add in the gluten free flour, almond meal, salt and baking powder. Fold in the blueberries last.
4, Pour into the prepared loaf pan and bake for 1 hour or until cooked through (stick a toothpick in and when it comes out clean – it is ready!)
5. Meanwhile, combine all the ingredients for the glaze in a small bowl and set aside.
6. Allow the loaf to cool for at least 30 minutes before pouring over the glaze. Slice up and enjoy!
Shop Pantry Staples