The ultimate sweet treat... Vegan Nice-Cream Cookie Sandwiches. These are the perfect homemade ice cream sandwiches for all dessert lovers, coat yours with all your fave toppings!
1 x 400g Nakula Coconut Cream
120g jar Mindful Foods Cashews
1/4 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp vanilla extract
2 Botanika Blends Bickie, per sandwich
1 tbsp Delicious Low Carb Keto Dark Chocolate Cookie Crumb, per sandwich
- Add the coconut cream, cashews, maple syrup and vanilla extract to a high speed blender and blend until smooth + creamy.
- Pour into a loaf tin (silicone is best) and place into the freezer.
- After the first hour, mix the ice cream mixture then return to the freezer, allowing it to freeze completely. Freeze for at least 3-4 hours.
- Thaw the ice cream for 10 minutes, before scooping with an ice cream scoop.
- Sandwich 1 large scoop of the ice cream between 2 cookies. Roll in the cookie crumbs to coat. Enjoy immediately or freeze until ready.
- Store the leftover ice cream in a sealed container in the freezer for up to 2 months.
Make Vegan Coconut Nice-Cream