Acai and Blackberry Smoothie Bowl
Acai bowl season is well and truely upon us. We like making ours at home, that way we know exactly what's inside.
- 3/4 cup unsweetened almond milk
- 1/4 cup canned coconut milk (you can sub for almond milk if you like)
- 1 cup baby spinach
- 1 large frozen banana
- 3/4 cup frozen blackberries
- 2-3 tsp acai powder
- 1 tsp flaxseed
- squeeze of lemon
- paleo granola
- fruit of your choice
- Add all the smoothie ingredients into a high speed blender, and blend until smooth.
- Pour into a bowl and top with fruit and granola.
This recipe was created by the talented @amylecreations for the October GoodnessMe Box.