- 1 1/2 cups coconut water
- 2 cups coconut meat
- 1/4 cup plus 3 tbs coconut nectar / maple syrup or other sweetener of your choice
- Inside of 1 vanilla pod, scraped
- 1 tbs Rawtanica Baobab powder
- 60g cacao butter melted
- pinch of salt
- 1 tsp lime juice
Blend all the ingredients, except cacao butter in a high power blender till smooth.
Slowly add the melted cacao powder.
Pour into your favourite moulds and freeze until hardened.
Use your favourite chocolate sauce recipe or use the basic recipe below.
Drizzle sauce over the frozen ice cream pops or you can also coat them fully. The chocolate should harden straight away.
Chocolate Sauce recipe:
- 1/4 cup coconut oil, melted
- 1/4 cup cacao butter, melted
- 1/2 cup raw cacao powder
- 1/2 cup your favourite sweetener syrup or a few drops of
- stevia to taste
Mix all together till thoroughly combined