Raw Chocolate Mousse
Try this Nourishing Raw Chocolate Mousse – filled with antioxidants and raw organic decadence for a healthy body and glowing skin!
- 1 cup soaked raw cashews
- flesh of 1 young coconut- rinse off any husk
- 1/2 cup of the coconut or maple water
- 1/2 tsp vanilla powder
- Rice or maple syrup, sweetened to taste
- 1 tbsp macadamia or coconut oil
- 1/2 cup melted cacao liquor*
- 1/4 cup melted cacao butter
Melt cacao liquor and cacao butter in a bowl over a larger bowl of hot water.
2. Blend all ingredients well, taste and adjust sweetness to your liking.
3. Spoon into recycled jars, top with strawberry and cacao or coconut and hazelnut sprinkles.
4. Set in the fridge.
*Use cacao powder in place if you can’t find cacao liquor. Churn in an ice-cream maker for a delicious dairy free ice cream!
This recipe was created by Kira Westwick for the February 2016 GoodnessMe Box edition.