Raw Chocolate Tart
For the crust:
- melted coconut oil, for greasing
- 1 cup almond meal
- ¼ cup Pure Harvest CoCo2 spread
- ¼ teaspoon vanilla powder
For the chocolate ganache:
- ½ cup Pure Harvest CoCo2 spread
- handful of fresh raspberries
- Brush two round tart tins (10cm base measurement) with melted coconut oil using a pastry brush.
- Mix almond meal and CoCo2 spread for the crust in a small bowl until it forms a pliable dough.
- Divide the crust mixture equally between the two tart tins. Spread evenly and press down gently. Cover with cling film and place in the freezer for a few hours or until ready to use.
- To serve, scoop three tablespoons of CoCo2 spread over the crust in each tart tin and spread evenly. Top with fresh raspberries.