Barnes Naturals Apple Cider Vinegar Organic & Unfiltered 500ml
Barnes Naturals ACV is organic and raw, importantly containing “The Mother” which is a living mixture of beneficial bacteria, minerals and enzymes. It develops from the yeasts as a normal part of the fermentation process with natural apple cider vinegar and settles at the bottom of the bottle. Presence of “The Mother” is a sign that you are buying a natural, unfiltered, raw product. With a simple shake of the bottle to disperse “The Mother”, your ACV is ready for consumption.
• Add, according to your own taste preference, with purified drinking water for a delicious and refreshing pick me up or thirst quencher
• Sprinkle over food, salad or vegetables for a zesty flavour boost
• Experiment with your cooking recipes instead of plain, processed vinegar
• Cold pressed
• For internal and external use
• Rich in enzymes & potassium
• No artificial colours, flavours or preservatives.
• Gluten Free
• Suitable for vegetarians and vegans
Direction for Use:
Like most products these days, you should consume ACV in moderation. ACV does contain a high level of acidity and some people have been known to have reactions due to this. As a beverage or a skin application, ACV should be diluted with purified water (or juice) before use. Long-term use of ACV could cause low potassium levels and lower bone density. If you already have low potassium or osteoporosis, talk to your health care provider before using ACV.