Weleda Cold & Flu Pilules
• Take on the onset of cold or flu to relieves symptoms such as fever, muscle ache, headache, sore throat, sneezing, runny nose.
• Does not cause drowsiness.
• Recommended to use with Echinacea/Thuja Comp.
• Ideal for babies and young children as it is alcohol free and dissolves quickly in the mouth.
• Recommended to be used together with Echinacea/Thuja Comp.
Aconite helps to control the inflammation and reduce excessive fever
Bryonia acts on the mucous membranes of the head and chest where it helps control fluid processes. It also helps alleviate pain in aching muscles
Eucalyptus relieves chest congestion
Eupatorium relieves aching pain of limbs and frees catarrh. Acts as a diaphoretic to reduce fever.
Ferrum Phos helps to regulate fever and enables the body’s defence mechanism to act efficiently. Acts to stop mucous formation in catarrhal conditions.
Sabadilla helps the central nervous system and the circulation to counteract the effects of influenza, such as the burning, watery discharge from eyes and nose, and a swollen throat.
Directions for Use:
Give 5 pilules dissolved in a teaspoonful of warm water (babies not yet eating solids), or let 5 pilules (child under 7 years) or 15 pilules (child 7 years to adult) dissolve under the tongue every two hours. Reduce dosage to 3 times daily once the fever has dropped. Or as directed by your health care professional.