Weleda Perineum Massage Oil
Perineum Massage Oil is formulated with gentle almond oil and vitamin E rich wheat germ to nourish and prepare the skin for child birth. Regular massage from the 34th week of pregnancy into the soft tissue region between the vagina and the anus, known as the Perineum will help increase blood flow and elasticity and assist in the prevention of tearing.
During pregnancy, the body becomes curvier, the belly becomes round and the condition of the skin changes. As such, the skin of women have different requirements during the stages of being pregnant and while breastfeeding. The natural caring substances and high-quality products by Weleda emphasizes your beauty and help you feel better in your own skin.
• For all Skin Types
• Supports a gentle birth and harmonious breastfeeding.
• Developed with experienced midwives and pharmacists.
• Suitable for vegans.
Directions for Use:
Use from the 34th week of pregnancy.
Massage the area 3-4 a week for about 5-10 minutes.
1. Apply oil to the outer labia and between the vagina and the anus.
2. Massage the inner perineal area with the tip of the thumb and the outer perineal area with the fingers in circular movements, at first with light pressure then with increased pressure along an imaginary dial.
3. Insert thumb deep into the vagina. In doing so, breathe out and stretch the tissue down and out towards the anus. Repeat regularly. A slight pull should be felt but no pain.