Free shipping on orders over $75
Yep that's right, FREE shipping anywhere in Australia when you spend over $75 on the GoodnessMe Shop!
Free Gift with every order
Free gifts with every order purchased on the GoodnessMe Shop. Get to try the latest products on our shop before you buy, click here start shopping!
Join the GoodnessMe Club and Save
Earn points to spend at any time on the GoodnessMe Shop, no minimums!
Watcha waiting for? Create your account on checkout... get shopping!
Vayda Organics Cleanse – Facial Cleanser 100mL
Vayda Organics Cleanse - Facial Cleanser 100ml
Cleanses the skin, removes makeup, bacteria and cleans pores. Balances sebum production, strengthens the barrier of the skin and removes impurities that have accumulated in the pores without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
Apply 4-5 drops to facial area, cleanse once or twice daily. Leave for 30 seconds and then remove cleanser with warm face cloth and pat dry. Best used within 12 months of opening. Keep bottle in a cool dark space.
Non-toxic, non-irritant. Those with nut allergies should avoid using this product. For cosmetic use only. Always patch test before using this product – If irritation occurs, discontinue the use of this product.
- It contains a high concentration of oleic, lineoic and essential fatty acids as well as being rich in nutrients such as Vitamin E, Vitamin B and antioxidants that work together to help repair damaged skin cells, fight premature ageing and provide long lasting moisture and hydration for the skin.
- With regular use it strengthens the barrier of the skin and removes impurities that have accumulated in the pores.
- Over time it balances sebum production without stripping the skin of its natural oils.
- Stimulates collagen synthesis and accelerates wound healing which is fantastic for problematic skin types.
- The cleanser penetrates easily into the skin and is well suited for all skin types, but particularly sensitive, oily and combination skin. excellent moisturising properties to help restore and restructure dry, chapped skin.
This liquid plant wax is an excellent moisturiser for the skin as it has a very similar texture to the skins own sebum. Therefore, Jojoba oil is fantastic for nourishing dry skin along with removing build up on oily and acne prone skin while keeping oil levels balanced. It is well suited for sensitive skin as it is rich in iodine which prevents irritation, while also removing makeup, dirt and bacteria. It is a noncomedogenic oil and will not clog pores. It is fantastic for cleansing and protecting the skin, with research showing that it stimulates collagen synthesis and accelerates wound healing.
Argan Oil is high in both oleic (omega 9 monounsaturated nonessential) and linoleic (omega 6 unsaturated) fatty acids which aid in the prevention and/or healing of acne prone skin - which research has shown is usually deficient in linoleic acid. Linoleic acid is great for putting moisture back into the skin and can aid in the reduction of inflammatory skin concerns. Oleic acid is also rich in moisture, keeping the skin soft, supple and radiant, while soothing and preventing the occurrence of dry, flaky skin. It has a zero comedogenic rating and therefore will not clog pores. Argan oil is rich in vitamin A and vitamin E along with antioxidants.
*The information provided is for educational purposes only. No therapeutic or medical claims are being made. Always do a patch test before applying skin care and discontinue use if irritation occurs.