Vayda Organics NOURISH- Hydration Serum 30ml
Hydrates the skins surface and helps create a smooth/even skin tone. Nutrient dense which aids in the acceleration of skin renewal. Helps to repair damaged cells.
- Australian Certified Organic
- Does not strip the skin of its natural oils
- Formulated with the focus of balancing the skins sebum production, strengthening the skins barrier, reducing inflammation, aiding in the acceleration of skin renewal and repairing damaged skin cells.
- Does not contain any nasty chemicals, synthetic fragrances, sulphates or harmful preservatives
- Each serum is packed full of high quality ingredients that will feed, nourish and rejuvenate the skin eg. vitamins and minerals such as Vitamin A, Vitamin E, Vitamin B Complex, Silicon, Chromium, Copper, Zinc, Essential Fatty Acids, Polyphenols, Linoleic Acid and Oleic Acid have been blended together to create these nutrient dense serums.
Argan Oil is high in both oleic (omega 9 monounsaturated nonessential) and linoleic (omega 6 unsaturated) fatty acids which aid in the prevention and/or healing of acne prone skin - which research has shown is usually deficient in linoleic acid. Linoleic acid is great for putting moisture back into the skin and can aid in the reduction of inflammatory skin concerns. Oleic acid is also rich in moisture, keeping the skin soft, supple and radiant, while soothing and preventing the occurrence of dry, flaky skin. It has a zero comedogenic rating and therefore will not clog pores. Argan oil is rich in vitamin A and vitamin E along with antioxidants.
This liquid plant wax is an excellent moisturiser for the skin as it has a very similar texture to the skins own sebum. Therefore, Jojoba oil is fantastic for nourishing dry skin along with removing build up on oily and acne prone skin while keeping oil levels balanced. It is well suited for sensitive skin as it is rich in iodine which prevents irritation, while also removing makeup, dirt and bacteria. It is a noncomedogenic oil and will not clog pores. It is fantastic for cleansing and protecting the skin, with research showing that it stimulates collagen synthesis and accelerates wound healing.
Lavender Essential Oil
Lavender essential oil is incredible for healing blemishes, nourishing the skin and reducing acne. It’s antimicrobial properties have a calming effect on blemishes and acne, killing harmful bacteria on the skin naturally and preventing further irritation.
Frankincense Essential Oil
Frankincense essential oil has antimicrobial properties, that can aid in the reduction of acne by killing harmful bacteria on the skins surface layer. It is known for strengthening the barrier of the skin, improving skin tone and texture, along with the fading of blemishes and scarring.
Juniper Berry Essential Oil
Juniper Berry essential oil is a natural antibacterial and is great for soothing skin irritations such as acne. In addition to this, Juniper Berry contains antioxidants to aid with dull and aging skin, helping to hydrate, nourish and create a healthy complexion.
*The information provided is for educational purposes only. No therapeutic or medical claims are being made. Always do a patch test before applying skin care and discontinue use if irritation occurs.