5 Different Ways To Use Your Dr Bronner’s Pure Castile Soaps
You may have recently discovered Dr Bronner's in our past boxes or over on the GoodnessMe Shop. They're a great natural (and gentle) alternative to conventional cleaning and body soaps, but chances are you aren't away of all the different ways you can actually use them! (And trust us - there's are a LOT). The brand prides themselves with over 18 uses, but here, we cover just some of our faves that you can easily adopt today.
1. Wash face, body and hair
- To wash your face, add 2-3 drops of the pure castile liquid soap onto wet hands and apply to wet face. Cleanse as normal before rinsing off.
- For your body, apply one squirt of the pure castile liquid soap onto a wet washcloth and apply to body in the shower before rinsing off as normal.
- To wash you hair, dilute ½ tbsp. in ½ a cup of water and work into wet hair.
2. Doing the dishes
- Pre-dilte the pure castile liquid soap 1:10 with water. Squirt on a scrub brush, clean dishes and rinse off as normal before allowing to dry.
3. All-purpose cleaning
- For all-purpose surface cleaning, add ¼ castille soap and a quarter of water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ tsp. tea tree essential oil if desired.
- To scrub the toilet, predilute 1:4 with water in a spray bottle. Add ¼ tsp. tea tree oil. Spray mixture into bowl thoroughly and sprinkle baking soda. Clean with brush scrub, let sit for 10 minutes and flush.
- To clean the windows, add 1 tbsp. soap and a quarter of water in a spray bottle. Spray and wipe. Follow up with vinegar and water if required.
4. ShavingHow to:
- Underarms: Use 3 drops of the liquid castile soap, mix with water in the shower.
- Legs: Use ½ tsp of liquid castile soap, work to a lather in wet hands and apply to area.
5. Fruit & Veggie Rinse
- Add 1 dash (approx.. ¼ tsp) in a bowl of water. Dunk produce and swish. Then rinse in clear water.