Turmeric Coconut Milk Curry
It's time to get cooking in the kitchen with this warming winter curry! Packed full of veggies and spices, this turmeric curry is an easy dinner recipe that can be cooked quick and fast. Healthy eating doesn't have to be hard!
We were inspired to create this dish by Pure Harvest's Golden Quench Milk, a creamy and delicious blend of turmeric and coconut milk ideal for a curry base. You can try it for yourself in this month's GoodnessMe Box here!
Watch GoodnessMe Box Founder, Peta and GoodnessMe Box Health Advisor & Naturpath Amy have some fun in the kitchen.
Recipe: Turmeric Coconut Milk Curry
- 2 cloves garlic, crushed
- 2 onions, diced
- 2 cups veggies, chopped and cubed (carrots, green beans, pumpkin, zucchini, capsicum, baby tomatoes are all great!)
- 2 tsps curry powder
- 400ml Pure Harvest Golden Quench Milk
- 1 tablespoon coconut oil
- optional: chilli, chickpeas, chicken or tofu
- Heat pan with coconut oil on medium heat, adding in onions and leave to sautee'
- Add garlic and curry powder and fry until fragrant.
- Add turmeric coconut milk to the mixture and leave to simmer for 10 minutes or until the onions are soft. Add chilli at this stage if used.
- Add in veggies and simmer for at least 20 mins. The veggies should be soft and the curry thick. Add protein or chickpeas at this stage and simmer until protein is cooked through.
- Serve with brown rice, fresh herbs and natural or coconut yogurt.