These Vegan Coco-Matcha Bliss Balls Make The Ultimate 3pm Pick-Me-Up
These little bliss balls contain a delicious mix of protein, fibre, healthy carbs and fats to keep you feeling full and satisfied in between meals! They’re super simple to make and the perfect grab-and-go snack to keep in your fridge or freezer. Here’s the recipe, featuring the Inca Organics Raw Hemp 65 Protein Powder which you'll find in the March GoodnessMe Box!
Recipe: Coco-Matcha Bliss Balls
Makes 15 balls
- 1 30g sachet @incaorganics raw hemp protein
- 1/2 cup desiccated coconut
- 1 tsp NutraOrganics matcha powder
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1 tbsp maple syrup
- 1/2 cup rolled oats
- 1/2 cup coconut flour
- 1/2 cup almond milk
- 2 rows of vegan dark chocolate, to drizzle
- Combine all ingredients except for the dark chocolate in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Roll out evenly sized balls a little smaller than golf balls.
- Melt the chocolate in 20 second intervals in the microwave until smooth and runny.
- Using a fork, drizzle the chocolate over the bliss balls.
- Allow to set in the fridge and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for up to 5 days or the freezer for up to 2 months.
Know someone who will love this recipe? Be sure to share it with them!