A Fattoush Salad With Chickpea Crisps Recipe By Katie Lolas
Ever wondered how to spice up your garden salad? This recipe will do the trick! Packed with flavour and crunch, Katie Lolas has created a Middle Eastern-inspired salad that'll make you want to bring your own lunch to work.
Time: 15 minutes
- 2 heads cos lettuce, chopped
- 1 1/2 cup cucumbers, cut into half-moons
- 1 cup tomatoes, diced
- 1/2 cup radishes, sliced
- 1/2 cup parsley
- 1/2 cup shallots sliced
- 1 cup Ceres Chickpea Crisps
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 1/4 cup extra virgin olive oil
- 4 tbsp lemon juice
- Salt and pepper
- 1 tsp sumac
1. Place lettuce, chopped cucumbers, tomatoes, radishes, parsley and onion in a large bowl. Mix loosely using two spoons.
2. Mix all the dressing ingredients in a small bowl and then pour over the salad and mix well.
3. Top with chickpea crisps and serve immediately.
Find more savoury recipes here!