Recipe: Almond Chunk Brownies
Who doesn't love a good brownie?! These almond chunk brownies are sure to hit the spot, they're chewy in all the right places thanks to the inclusion of the Macro Mike Almond Scrumptionator Bar which you'll find in the June Brainfood Box. Enjoy!
RECIPE: ALMOND CHUNK BROWNIES
1 Macro Mike Almond Scrumptionator Bar
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 cup gluten free rolled oats
1/2 cup coconut sugar
1/4 cup cacao powder
1/2 tsp baking soda
1 tsp vanilla essence
1. Preheat the oven to 170ºC.
2. Combine the coconut sugar, vanilla essence, eggs and melted coconut oil in a small bowl.
3. Blend the oats in a dry blender to form a flour. In a large bowl, combine the oat flour, cacao powder and baking soda.
4. Add the wet mixture to the dry and mix until evenly incorporated.
5. Cut the Macro Mike Almond Scrumptionator Bar into chunks and fold through the mixture.
6. Spoon the mixture into a small lined baking tin and smooth out with the back of a slightly damp spoon.
7. Place in the oven and cook for approximately 30-35 minutes. Remove, allow to cool and slice.
You can shop Macro Mike over on the GoodnessMe Shop!