Tumeric & Ginger Chai Tea
Today from the GoodnessMe kitchen we have this amazing Chai recipe by Jessica Cox from @JESCOXNUTRITIONIST.
- 6 cloves
- 4 cardamom pods
- 4 peppercorns
- 2 star anise
- 1 teaspoon freshly grated turmeric (or powdered if unavailable)
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon The Ginger People Organic Ginger Syrup
- ½ cup water
- ¾ cup diary free milk such as organic non-GMO soy/almond/rice
Chilled Green Smoothie Variation
- Add 1 teaspoon NuZest Good Green Stuff
- Add 1 frozen banana
Place water and milk in a saucepan and add all spices with the Organic Ginger Syrup. Bring to a simmer and let infuse for around 10 – 15 minutes, depending on the depth of flavour you like. Strain and serve hot.