Watch Jessica Sepel's Protein Pancakes
These pancakes are one of the healthiest and fluffiest going around! Great for protein, blood sugar stabilisation and full of fibre. Better yet, they’re also dairy free, gluten-free, paleo friendly, made with all natural ingredients. Did we mention they are absolutely DELISH!?
- 3 egg whites or 2 eggs or 1 egg + 1 egg white
- 1 scoop Nuzest protein powder OR 1/2 cup almond meal. Buy Nuzest Clean Lean Protein here.
- 1 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp stevia powder/3-4 stevia drops or 1 tsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed/LSA mix/chia seeds – for the fibre hit!
- 3 tbsp Pureharvest almond milk – may need more depending on the protein/binder you use
- 1/4-1/2 banana, mashed
- 1 tsp baking powder (optional)
- 1 tsp coconut oil – for the cooking
- Handful berries
- Greek yoghurt
- Fine Fettle Brekflats, crushed or granola
- Whisk the above ingredients in a bowl, except for the coconut oil and toppings.
- Heat a non-stick pan over medium heat and melt coconut oil.
- Pour batter into a pan and cook one side until you see little bubbles starting to form.
- Flip carefully and cook the other side until cooked through.
- Top with berries, Greek yoghurt, crushed Brekflats or granola to serve.
Click here to sign up and receive wholefood products just like these ingredients!