Free GoodnessMe Box when you spend over $150 today.
Yep that's right, FREE standard shipping anywhere in Australia when you spend over $75 on the GoodnessMe Shop and FREE Express shipping on orders over $150!
Free gifts with every order purchased on the GoodnessMe Shop. Get to try the latest products on our shop before you buy, click here start shopping!
Earn points to spend at any time on the GoodnessMe Shop, no minimums!
Watcha waiting for? Create your account on checkout... get shopping!
Buy healthy snacks and the healthiest protein bars in Australia at the GoodnessMe health food shop. High quality healthy protein bars include plant based vegan protein bars and high protein muesli bars. Shop the benefits of healthy snacks for weight loss, rich sources of protein, no added sugar and 20 grams of protein!
Unlike a protein powder that needs to be mixed into liquid or food, protein bars are a convenient, healthy snack that you can munch on when you’re at home or on the go. Protein is essential to the body: it can help to repair and strengthen muscle, keep hunger at bay, provide an energy boost when you need it and maintain overall health and wellness.
Healthy protein bars are a nutritional supplement with protein, vitamins and minerals in them to help increase protein into your diet for a balanced and active lifestyle. They are available as whey protein bars, plant-based protein bars and vegan protein bars to accommodate any dietary need. The protein content will differ with each bar and brand – some can pack up to 20g of protein!
You can also find them in a glorious range of mouth-watering flavours, from lemon cheesecake and vanilla berry to double choc fudge and everything in between.
The best healthy protein bars are the ones with organic protein in them. This means you’ll be getting the highest quality protein possible that is free from all artificial flavours, colours, preservatives, pesticides and other chemicals that can be harmful to the system.
You can find a great range of organic protein bars online at GoodnessMe. We’ve got protein bars with whey protein and plant protein, plus gluten-free bars, dairy-free bars and vegan bars free from all artificial ingredients. We’ve also got organic protein balls and protein powders that can be added to smoothies or used in baked and raw snacks.
Protein is an essential nutrient that helps to form the building blocks of your body and is found in muscles, cells, bones, skin, hair and more. Protein is made up of amino acids which must be primarily consumed through food in order to maintain overall health and wellbeing. Protein supplements, such as all-natural protein bars, are a great way to make sure you’re consuming enough protein to support the body.
Here are some of the benefits you’ll get on a high protein diet:
When it comes to the healthiest protein bars in Australia, GoodnessMe stock the most loved brands online at the best prices. You can find healthy protein bars to suit any dietary need, from whey and gluten-free to plant-based, with minimal ingredients and maximum flavour and nutrition. Shop our popular brands, including:
1. RXBAR – These gluten-free protein bars are famous for keeping their ingredients list short and simple with 5 or less ingredients in each bar. They’re naturally sweetened with dates and are packed with egg whites and nuts for loads of protein and fibre. They also contain no artificial flavours, colours or chemicals.
2. Botanika Blends – This brand makes delicious vegan protein bars with 10g of protein and less than 5.6g of carbs in each serve. They’re rich in plant-based protein, including organic pea protein and brown rice protein, with natural flavours, such as Lemon Cheesecake and Choc Hazelnut.
3. Macro Mike – This brand makes guilt-free cookies and bars that are powered with plant protein without any gluten, dairy or additives. From blueberry muffin to fudgy choc brownie flavours and more, they’re the perfect nutritious treat for school lunchboxes or when you need a pick-me-up. The Macro Mike Clean Cookie boasts 16g of protein per cookie which is a perfect gym-bag companion.
4. Nutra Organics – Nutra Organics make vegan beauty bars that are certified organic with protein and collagen to support hair, skin and nails. They also make probiotic bars for gut health and lunchbox bars to sustain growing bodies with no refined sugar or artificial nasties.
5. Googys – Get your protein from egg whites with our paleo-friendly Googys Good Egg Protein Bars. Each one has 12g of protein in them with less than 7 ingredients, including nuts and antioxidant-rich fruit.
Yes! Since our healthy protein bars are made with wholesome, natural ingredients with no refined sugar or artificial preservatives and chemicals, they’re safe to eat every day. Remember to combine them with a balanced diet rich in healthy fats, vegetables and fruit with daily exercise.
All of our healthy protein bars are organic and made with no added sugar. Dried fruit, dates and natural sweeteners, such as rice malt syrup, have been used as a tasty and much healthier alternative to refined sugar.
GoodnessMe’s nutritionists check all the ingredient list of any protein bar to ensure you’re buying a genuinely nutritious snack. Protein bars that are good for you will be packed full of natural ingredients, such as nuts and nut butters, dark chocolate, coconut oil, seeds and cacao. They’ll also use organic sources of protein and include plenty of healthy fats, fibre, vitamins and minerals.
While healthy protein bars can be enjoyed any time of the day or night, you’ll get the most benefit out of them if you keep your snacking to certain times during your routine. This is commonly after the gym as a post-workout snack to help repair and grow muscles. You can also eat one pre-workout to boost your performance. For weight loss, try eating protein bars in between meals to curb your cravings and keep you feeling full until your next meal.
Buy healthy protein bars online at GoodnessMe and discover the amazing benefits of adding more protein to your diet. Pair them with our gut-loving kombucha and healthy herbal teas or mix our whey, hemp and vegan protein powders into your breakfast smoothie for the ultimate start to your day. Shop our extensive range and enjoy free postage Australia-wide over $75!