Berry Cheesecake Bites
These cheesecake bite size desserts are super indulgent and have the added twist of the Tasti Forest Fruits Bar sprinkled on top (find the Forest Fruits Bar in your Stress-Less Box).
1/2 cup raw almonds
1/2 cup desiccated coconut
5 medjool dates
1 tsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
Filling1 cup cashews, soaked overnight/ least 2 hours
1/2 cup coconut milk
1/3 cup maple syrup
1 tbsp vanilla extract
Pinch of salt
1/3 cup melted coconut butter
2 tbsp melted coconut oil
1 cup frozen blueberries, defrosted
1 Tasti Forest Fruits bar, thinly sliced
- Combine the almonds, coconut, vanilla, salt into a food processor until the mixture resembles breadcrumbs. Add the dates and blend until a sticky dough is formed.
- Press the base into 12 muffin tins.
- To make the filling, add all ingredients to a high-powered blender. Blend on high for 2 minutes or until creamy.
- Pour the filling onto the crusts and gently tap to flatten and remove any air bubbles. Place the cheesecakes in the freezer for about 4 hours to set.
- Meanwhile, defrost the blueberries in the fridge or in the microwave for 30 seconds. Thinly slice the Tasti bar.
- Remove the cheesecakes from the muffin tins and spoon the blueberries on top.
- Sprinkle with the Tasti bar and enjoy!
- Store in the fridge for up to 4 days (without the blueberries) or freezer for up to 2 months.
Find more delicious dessert recipes here.