You Can Make This Gluten-Free Choc Mug Cake In The Microwave
We've got one word for you: DROOL! The best part? You can make it in the microwave! You'll literally have a healthy, delicious mug cake in a matter of minutes.
Yes, it's more of a dessert, but with ingredients this good, we're tempted to eat it for breakfast!
The star ingredient is the Bennetto Toasted Hazelnut Chocolate which you'll find in the March 2020 Health Box. Don't forget to show us how you get creative in the kitchen by tagging @goodnessmebox on Instagram! We love seeing what you get up to!
Recipe: Choc Mug Cake
- 1/3 cup almond meal
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 2 tsp cocoa powder
- 2 tsp maple syrup
- 2 tbsp almond milk
- 1/4 tsp baking powder
- 20g Bennetto Toasted Hazelnut Chocolate, finely chopped
- Coconut oil, to grease
- Lightly grease a mini microwave safe dish with coconut oil
- Combine all ingredients in a small bowl
- Pour into greased dish and microwave for 1 minute 30 seconds to 2 minutes (depending on your microwave).
- Loosen edges with a knife and flip onto a plate.
- Top with extra melted chocolate and fresh raspberries.