Friday's Foodspiration! Choco Chip Luvju Spirulina
Friday’s Foodspiration! Choco Chip Luvju Spirulina
- 200 ml almond milk
- fresh mint
- cacao nibs
- teaspoon of spirulina
- raw protein powder
- shredded coconut
- 1 frozen banana
- Chop the luvju in half and place one half in a plastic snap lock bag and roughly chop the other half into pieces.
- Place the sealed bag in a bowl of warm water.
- In a blender put the almond milk, protein, cacao nibs, chopped up luvju, and banana. Blend until nice and thick
- Pour half the smoothie into a cup, then add four fresh mint leaves and the spirulina and blend together.
- In your smoothie cup, take your melted luvju and cut a corner in the plastic bag and drizzle down the side of the cup.
- Alternate pouring the mint and white shake mixture, sneaking in a few layers of shredded coconut.
- Too the smoothie off with come chopped up luvju, fresh mint and coconut and enjoy your choc chip mint explosion!
How This Organic Tea Brand Puts People & The Planet Before Profits
5 Different Ways To Use Your Dr Bronner’s Pure Castile Soaps
Jackfruit—The Popular Meat Alternative You Need To Know About