Green Chicken Curry
It's that time of year again where all we want to do is curl up in a blanket and sip on a hot cup of soup. This dairy free, high protein and low FODMAP curry is the perfect snuggle buddy on cold rainy nights.
- 200ml Water
- Hart & Soul Green Curry Soup Kit
- 2 Chicken Thighs, sliced
- 1/2 Silky Long Eggplant, sliced diagonally into thin pieces
- 3 Long Snake Bean Stalks, cut into 4cm pieces
- 1/2 Red Capsicum, cut into strips
- 2 Apple Eggplants, cut into quarters
- Handful of Cherry (or pea) Eggplants
- 4 Kafﬁr Lime Leaves
- Handful of Fresh Thai Basil Leaves
- 1/2 Red Chilli, sliced
- Additional Veggie Options: Baby Corn Peas Mushrooms Carrot
Add the water to a medium size pot and bring to a boil.
Empty the dried herb mix from the Hart & Soul pack into the water and simmer for 2-3 minutes with the lid on. Add the additional kafﬁr lime leaves.
Next add the chicken thigh, bring back to a boil then simmer and cook for about 1 minute. Add the silky long eggplant and cook for a further 2 minutes. Then add the snake beans, red capsicum, apple eggplants and the cherry eggplants. Simmer until the veggies are cooked through.
In a separate bowl, put the noodles into boiling water and let them sit for 2-3 minutes. Drain noodles.
Add the green curry paste and coconut milk (from the Hart & Soul pack) to the pot and stir well. Add the cooked rice noodles, remove from the heat, then top with fresh basil and chilli to serve.
Recipe created by our May recipe developer, Arna aka Health Made Me