Raw Cherry Ripe Slice
We love chocolate made with real wholefood ingredients. Just because you are healthy doesn’t mean you need to miss out on some much-loved delights. This Raw Cherry Ripe Slice create by blogger Maddison Rigg tastes just like the real thing! Forget the artificial and processed ingredients, this is one you can have a taste of all week long.
- 1 cup of nuts (I used 1/2 cup of almonds and 1/2 of cashews and a few macadamia nuts)
- 1 tsp raw cacao powder
- 2 cup of dates (make sure they’re pitted)
- 1 cup of strawberries
- 1 cup of cherries
- 1 1/2 cups of shredded Absolute Organic Coconut
- 1/4 cup almond milk or coconut milk
- 1 tbs Koco Choc Caramel powder
- 2 tbs raw cacao powder
- 2 tbs Coconut oil
- 2 tbs raw agave nectar or rice malt syrup if you don’t have agave nectar
- 1 tbs water
Blend the nuts, cacao powder and dates for the base
Flatten out the base into a tin using the back of a soon
Blend the strawberries, cherries, and almond milk until a smooth consistency is formed
Mix in the shredded coconut and pour the mixture over the base
Freeze for around 15 minutes or until set
Add all the topping ingredients into a bowl
Place bowl on top of a larger bowl filled with just enough boiling water to melt the ingredients
Stir ingredients until combined
Pour chocolate topping over the frozen filling and base
Sprinkle shredded coconut on top
Freeze for 30 minutes
Cut into slices and ENJOY!
NOTE: This slice needs to be kept in the freezer or fridge.
For more wholefood sweet treat recipes download our FREE e-book here!