Recipe: Peanut Butter & Jam Choc Chip Cookies
If you love peanut butter cookies (or cookies in general, really) you're going to love this recipe using the Macro Mike Peanut Butter & Jam Protein Powder! Equal parts chewy and crispy, they're super easy to make with minimal ingredients (most of which you'll already have in the pantry!). They're sweet enough to satisfy a sweet tooth and contain the goodness of oats and banana. Not to mention they pack a serious punch when it comes to protein! Get the recipe below:
Peanut Butter & Jam Choc Chip Cookies
1 ½ cups gluten-free oats
1 pack Macro Mike Protein Powder - Peanut Butter & Jam
½ tsp baking soda
1 cup (250g) natural peanut butter
1 medium ripe banana, mashed
½ cup dark chocolate chips
- Preheat the oven to 160°C (fan forced) and line a baking tray with baking paper.
- In a large bowl combine the oats, protein powder and baking soda.
- Add the peanut butter and banana and mix with hands to combine.
- Fold in chocolate chips and form the dough into cookies (about 2 tablespoons per cookie).
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, then allow the cookies to cool for a few minutes so they crisp on the baking sheet. Enjoy!