Recipe: Salted Choc Almond Crunch Fudge
Is there a better combination that chocolate and crunchy almonds? We think not! With a pinch of salt and naturally sweetened with maple syrup, this decadent fudge is free from gluten, refined sugar and dairy and makes for the ultimate 3pm pick-me-up or after dinner treat. It's made using the Loving Earth Almond Crunch Chocolate which you'll find in the October Conscious Box!
Recipe: Salted Almond Crunch Fudge
1 block Loving Earth Almond Crunch Chocolate
1 tbsp almond butter
1/4 cup almonds
1/2 tbsp maple syrup
1 tbsp oat milk
1 tsp sea salt
1. Toast the almonds in a dry pan until both sides have coloured and some almonds have split. Remove from the heat, allow to cool and roughly chop.
2. Melt the Loving Earth Almond Crunch Chocolate in a small pot over a low heat.
3. Add the almond butter, maple syrup and oat milk. Stir to combine.
4. Pour the fudge into a small container (like a lunch box) lined with baking paper and smooth over with the back of a spoon.
5. Sprinkle over the almonds and sea salt.
6. Place in the fridge and allow to set for at least 1 hour.